Safely visit the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum today
Our Museums in Jamestown, N.Y. are now open
A safe destination in New York State
Safely Visit the Museum with LaughSafe program features including:
- Masks are strongly encouraged for guests over 2 years of age. Please bring your own mask.
- Advanced online reservations are strongly recommended to ensure entry.
- Certain exhibit experiences in contained spaces are limited to small groups consisting of members of the same household.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the museums.
- Touch-free, contactless payment options are now available.
- Museum staff have been trained extensively for new health and safety protocols.
- State-of-the-art deep cleaning and disinfecting techniques have been implemented, including frequent disinfecting throughout the day.
Please help us ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff members:
- Do not visit if you are feeling ill, are experiencing COVID symptoms, or have had recent contact with someone who is experiencing COVID symptoms.
- Wear a face covering at all times while in the museums, regardless of vaccination status.
- Maintain at least six feet distance between you and other guests.
- Avoid crowds and large groups by moving to less-populated exhibits — you can navigate the exhibits in any order.
- Follow all displayed instructions at exhibits.
- Wash hands often with soap and water and use hand sanitizing stations.
- Follow staff member directions at all times.
- Let a staff member know if you have any concerns or questions.
Two great attractions, one awesome price! Admission to the National Comedy Center & Lucy Desi Museum.
$32 Senior (60+)
$27.50 Youth (13-17)
$21.50 Child (6-12)
$18-$26.50 Chautauqua County Resident
$26.50 Active Military and Veterans